Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Home and Family Quotes


*Having someone to love is family, having someplace to go is home, having both is a blessing
*Family-the ones you live with, laugh with, and love
*All because two people fell in love
*Grant me patience to deal with my blessings
*Friendships may come and go, but the love of a family lasts forever
*Anyone can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy
*A Mother holds her children's hands for a while, but holds their hearts forever
*Some of my greatest blessings call me Grandma
*Grandma's and Grandpa's house - kids spoiled while you wait
*There is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather
*Grandkids welcome (parents by appointment only)
*Grandmas little angels welcome here
*I loved you too much to just be your friend, so God let me be your sister
*The only thing better than having you for a Mother, is my kids having you for a Grandma
*The only thing better than having you for a Father, is my kids having you for a Grandpa
*I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because you can't do anything about it
*....because every picture has a story to tell
*Celebrate family... friends... life!
*Home is where your story (or journey) begins
*Families are like quilts, pieced with memories, bound with love
*Families are forever
*The best of times are always found when friends and family gather round
*Families are like fudge... mostly sweet, with a few nuts
*Love is spoken here
*Love at home
*Always kiss me goodnight
*And they lived happily ever after...
*Live, laugh love
*Live simply, laugh often, love deeply
*Home is where you hang your heart
*Home- The place where your feet may leave... but your heart will always stay.
* ______ Family... Est.________ (example: Holloway Family Est.1972)
*We may not have it all together but together we have it all
*Our family is raised on love
*Family- Be true to who you are and the family name you bear
*Home sweet home.
*Family- the essence of life
*May love be the heart of this home
*Blessed is the home where each puts the other's happiness first
*A happy family is but an earlier heaven. -John Bowring
*Let us oft speak kind words to eachother

No comments:

Post a Comment